EOC at a glanceUniversity of Flensburg/Germany by Ministerial Decree. It is located in Kampus Bukit Jimbaran/Bali in neighbourhood of other academic institutions, i.e. Udayana University.
After successful implementation more universities and business schools of higher education officially joined EOC since 2010 with the function of an affiliated institution, i.e.
- Cologne Business School in Cologne (Germany).
- International School of Management in Dortmund, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Munich (Germany).
- Leipzig Graduate School of Management in Leipzig (Germany).
- University of Applied Sciences of Deggendorf/Bavaria (Germany).
- University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain).
What makes it so different to study at EOC ?EOC offers "semester programs" from September to February (attendance period from September to December) in English language with lecturers from Asia, Australia, USA, and Europe for students studying "International Management" and also "International Tourism Management" with an option of internship in the tourism sector of Bali.
Compared to other study programs the EOC offers the following advantages:
- EOC semester programs are under specific topics (i.e. International Management, Globalization, International Tourism, Economics of Asia-Pacific) while other programs are often only "Studium Generale".
- The EOC program is based on an accredited study program in Germany while other overseas programs normally are not related to accreditation under Bologna criteria.
- Lecturers of EOC are all with high academic qualification and international experience from universities in Asia, Australia & New Zealand, USA, and Europe.
- EOC semester programs are all in the international business language, means English, and not in Bahasa Indonesia.
- EOC follows strict quality standards of ECTS (European Credit Transfer System), so there are no complaints that marks and credits of EOC are not accepted in Europe.
- EOC's branding is quality which requires full motivation and engagement of students.
- EOC takes only small groups (20-25 students) per semester for individual coaching and high lecturer to student ratio (1:20).
- EOC program is the only program which is fully organized and permanently supervized by a German professor on site.
- ...and last not least: EOC organizes everything including all excursions within Indonesia which is included in the study fee.
- Read more about the courses available at EOC
How to applyYou can apply online here.
European Overseas Campus
Asia Office: c/o UNUD, Fak. Teknik
Kampus Bukit Jimbaran
80361 Badung / Bali
Fon: +62 81 239 302 356
Fax: +49 461 400 7013
Fax: +61 881 256 680
E-Mail: mail AT overseas-campus DOT info
Skype: eoc.info (during office hours only)
Monday to Friday, 0900-1200 hrs
Date and time in Bali right now:
University of Flensburg
Mrs. Lucila Morales de Mittag
Auf dem Campus 1
24943 Flensburg / Germany
Fon: + 49-461-805 2776
Fax: + 49-461-805 2775
E-Mail: lucila AT uni-flensburg DOT de
Tuesday & Thursday, 0900-1200 hrs
Date and time in Flensburg right now:
People here to help you....
Prof. Dr. Uwe Rehling
Prof. Dr. Uwe Rehling is the CEO of EOC. He will help in all questions related to the study program, seminars, credits etc.
E-Mail: rehling AT overseas-campus DOT info
Dr. Merina Pradhan-Rehling
Dr. Merina Pradhan-Rehling is responsible for organizational management of EOC including your semester application, payment of fees, entry visa etc.
E-Mail: pradhan AT overseas-campus DOT info
Wulandari Kusumadewi, M.Sc. "Wulan"
Ibu Wulan as management assistant behind EOC makes it a functional organization and providing full support for students' matters.
E-Mail: office AT overseas-campus DOT info